Red uses her experience as a former comedienne, a marathoner, a mom, and a tired old grumpy lady to compulsively work towards getting herself and others from point A to point B as quickly and easily as possible. Inspired by a 30-year career, a very long run through Boston, and an overwhelming need to simplify her life, Red founded BelmontCityPress.com. Her first book “I’m Obsessed With Your Success” solidified her as a go-to person in her industry. With her new series "Belmont City Press University" Real Estate and Business Editions, she has literally "written the book" on marketing to succeed in business (no, really).
With over 250 classes, seminars, and speaking engagements to her credit (resulting in multi 7-figures in gross sales), Red looks to help you grow to a six-figure income and create your own seven-figure business. Red has set her sights on sharing her journey, experience, and expertise with you.
Red has been featured in The Boston Globe, The Boston Examiner, Book Launch Express, Book Publishers Central, Bookstore Newswire, NBC, CW, AP News, FOX, ABC and her publications have hit #1 in the US and Canada.
In 2019 I wrote my first book & even though it was over 30 years in the making, the 18 months it took to get it out of my head & onto paper seemed longer. I struggled to form cohesive & clear paragraphs. I would have given anything to have someone read my mind & organize the chapters of my book. Since then, I've come to find that we all have a story to tell, & thus Belmont City Press was born. So, if you need help writing a book, need help publishing a book, looking for a creative fundraiser, or you're looking to position yourself as the go-to expert in your industry...#TellUsAStory!
1. My son greeted me at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. If you have ever stepped off from a start line you know the #FinishLineIsForever, regardless of what time you drag your injured leg and fat ass across it. #LastOfficialRunner
2. I spent 3 of my years in college performing stand-up. You can't laugh harder at me than I do. I am my own best audience.
3.EVERY SINGLE TIME I renew my CPR and First Aid certification, I need to use it within 48 hours. I once held a woman's face together when she got hit by a DIAPER TRUCK, spun around, and smashed her face on the curb. Another time I was caring for a man who was ejected from and crushed by his own truck on the highway. I saw him take his last breath. It haunts me. (Wear a seat belt, please...)
4. I use the word "literally" like a comma, a question, and an expression of emotion. I do the same with the "F" word as well, but that doesn't track in all circles so let's pretend I didn't mention that...Literally!
5. My favorite movie is Boondock Saints. If you ever ask me what I want to be when I grow up, the answer is a lie. Just know I'm thinking about that movie in my head, silently. Is that too much? It seems dark? Is it too dark?
6. Professionally, I have been in sales for over 30 years. Personally, if I never had to leave my home or see another soul in person again, I would be just fine.
7. I think life is one big game of Tetris and there is a perfect way for things to come together.
8. If my husband asks me what I'm watching on tv, I always respond "research" and wink. Side note: I only watch real-life crime shows.
9. The perfect room temperature is 62F in the summer and 68F in the winter. Change my mind (and don't touch my thermostat.)
10. I sometimes stop reading a (fiction) book short of the end, so I don't have to say goodbye to my new friends whose lives I have become completely invested in. Literally!